Sunday, August 30, 2015

Starknaked Streetwear

Hey!

So I was scrolling through Depop and Starknaked Streetwear popped up. It suddenly jolted my memory that I modelled for them ages ago! So so so long ago!! I haven't written a blog post about it so here it is!

Starknaked Streetwear is a collection super vibrant and fun pieces sure to liven up any outfit. I love sparkly and holographic clothing so this was right up my street. Since I've modelled for them this brand has been seen on Heidi of blogger group Confetti Crowd and also blogger Kate Hannah so it's definitely on its way up!











I found a price gun and had a bit of fun with it.







Check out their website here.

All photos shot by @thehologramkid

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.