Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Typical Freaks

Hey!

I was so so so happy to be chosen to model for the brand Typical Freaks! They are an up and coming alternative brand who make one of a kind, super colourful, well made pieces. Here are a few (okay a lot) of images from the photoshoot I did with them.






















Me and the make up artist being kids

BTS

Tumblr
Instagram

Instagram

Depop

Depop
ASOS Marketplace
ASOS Marketplace


I'm so happy with these shots and I even got to keep the pink and blue two piece T_T my favourite colour combination!

I will put up a full album with even more photos from the shoot on my facebook page.

You can find all of these clothes (and me!) on ASOS Martketplace and Depop (@typicalfreaks)!

Other links
Instagram/Twitter: @typicalfreaks

Happy shopping!

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.